Thursday, July 10, 2008

worship on the FREEWAY

The festivities of today were very interesting. It was as though every moment was orchestrated ( which it was and is). I awoke to a friendly voice on my phone,but was insisted 
to keep sleeping and call later. I then read my Bible and called this friend shortly after. At 12:30 p.m. I was instantly baby sitter. Ana Lee and I fed ducks, watched a couple in love make out, and successfully were able to get the geese to leave us alone ( though i feared for her life). Wahoo's was next on the agenda followed by a phone call to a friend i hadnt seen or talked to in over a year. The next thing i know i am at the beach to spend time with God and instead talked to cryn. I then left the Beach to pick my aunt up for her birthday dinner. once i began to turn onto the on ramp, i turned down my music to pray, only to hear a sound not familiar to me, and the smell of burnt rubber. As soon as i was on the freeway my car started to make louder unfamiliar noises which led the car to come to a stop. Thankfully, i was able to make it over to the shoulder and call triple A. I got out of my car finally able to spend time with the Lord and started singing: "When You stand the tall trees and mountains bow, when you speak the fiercest of oceans is still, and i see sinners seek devotion, lost become chosen, and i fall to my knees."  followed by a little 1 samuel. I guess I was just too busy today. God had to make me break down on the freeway for a little quiet time. God is so good in and out of season.


No comments: