Monday, July 7, 2008

Being so confused from what i thought was a bad dream, I clung to the Lord

July 6th
I told the Lord that i was confused about what just happened but that i knew in my heart that it wasn't over. God is Faithful, and i was just waiting for Him to prove it.
God said to me: Allison, " I will never break my covenant with you" -judges 2:1

" And they were left,: that He might test israel by them, to know whether they would obey the commandments of the Lord."- Judges 3

" Has not the Lord gone out before you?" Judges 4:14

judges 5 - 
" oh my soul, march on in strength"- vs.21
" continue to give me rest, Jesus" vs.31
" But let those who love Him be like the sun when it comes out in full strength."vs.31)

*God just showed me what to do while i wait for Him to Prove Himself faithful.

No comments: