Monday, July 7, 2008

I had one or two confusing days.

I was confused because what God was showing me seemed to be different than what God was showing another. I know for a fact that God does not lie and that He is faithful to complete what He started. This is what God has been showing me since july 3rd.

Joshua 21- "So the Lord gave to Israel all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they took possession of it and dwelt in it. The Lord gave them rest all around according to all He had sworn to their fathers. And not a man of al their enemies stood against them; the Lord delivered all their enemies into their hands. Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. ALL CAME TO PASS." vs.45)

                                          JULY 4TH
I kept asking the Lord, if it is His desire to continue to grow this than He would have to continually show me day after day,and that He would need to give me specific guidelines to go with it...
Joshua 22- " now the Lord your God has given rest to your brethren, as He has promised them. Now therefore return  and go to your tents and to the land of your possessions."
here are the guidelines: vs.5 (right after i prayed)
" But take careful heed:
. to love the Lord my God
. to walk in His ways
. to keep His commandments
. to hold fast to Him
. to serve Him with all my heart and with all my soul.

No comments: