Wednesday, March 3, 2010

stories. sweet stories


Freaky things seem to happen to me every once in a great while but when they happen they are definitely memorable. One time my sister n law and I were driving to her house Late one night and as we were getting ready to turn we saw this lady and her shopping cart floating in mid air across the street. Yep. thats what I said.

Another time (when we were younger) my brother Robert and I were shooting the breeze on my bed talking about this and that, and my stuffed animal Cat laying in the middle of my bedroom floor all by itself, actually moved its head. It happened so slowly and was so frightening that we looked at each other at the exact same time and ran out of my room as fast as we possibly could.

I found this picture off of a blog and it reminded me of the cat. The cat didn't really look like this but it reminded me of it which is freaky.

No comments: