Friday, March 5, 2010

Stache Bash


Why am I so obsessed with parties? I love consuming my time with crafts and plans and colors. I love taking an idea and making it come to life.

Every so often my friends that I went to School of Worship with and I have a movie night. It's a beautiful time where we can reconnect and share what the Lord has been doing in our lives. This time the guest list has been broadened, and the movie night has been turned into a " Stache Bash", by me. After all it is March.

I just wanted to share with you my creations, because they made me smile. Hopefully they will make the ends of your lips rise with happiness as well.

posted, is the " Stache Bash" invite and the winners medal. The winner will also receive a prize. Mums the word.

4 comments:

Magdalene Barbara said...

So, I know I'm the worst friend you've ever had-because my dad told me thursday to call you, and I forgot, and my phone is broken on top of all of that loveliness. THEN camp happened. I will try to use my mothers phone tomorrow sometime after 9 to call you.

Jessy said...

:) you are to funny!

Magdalene Barbara said...

Who ended up winning?

allisonescalante said...

Lyla. For sacrificing her own hair