Sunday, August 24, 2008

sooner or later Ill get around to it.



Those who know me well know I get annoyed with things rather fast. Mostly people. However,this was a special case. Yesterday i told Cryn i wanted to re-due my bedroom. I was tired of looking at the lackluster blue and red combination. But instead of an encouraging Yes, i was greeted with a resounding answer. CURTAINS. Apparently i thought it was a good idea to buy fabric and make the curtains instead of actually buying them already made like normal people. i have had these curtains stowed away in my bed side table for probably half a year. Needless to say i most likely wont be doing this again. It's one of those things where you see something you really want to buy but your brother says to you, " dont buy that i can make you that." so you dont... and neither does he. therefore leaving you shy of what you wanted.  

No comments: