Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The encouragement of today

Sing aloud to God our strength! For this is a statute for Allison. I removed her shoulder from the burden. i tested her
at the waters of
Meribah ( strife). O Allison, if you will listen to Me! there shall be no foreign gods 
among you. I am the Lord your God who
brought you out of the land of Egypt. open your mouth wide and I will fill it. 
Psalm 81

Mercy and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed.-ps. 85:10

yes, the Lord will give what is good; and our land will yield its increase. ps 85:12

teach me Your way, O Lord; i will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear 
Your name.- Ps.86:11

You have a mighty arm; strong is your hand, and high is your right hand. for You
are the glory of their strength. Nevertheless my
lovingkindness I will not utterly take away from him, Nor allow my faithfulness to 
fail. My covenant I will not break, Nor alter
the word that has gone out of my lips. Ps.89:13,17,33,34

No comments: