Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"We've changed alot since High School, Huh?"

Yesterday was Beautiful here in Orange County. During the morning there was a light sprinkle, and as the day progressed, the sun slowly made its way past the dark clouds- a Ten in my book. In the afternoon I met up with one of my lovely friends and we went to get Acai bowls from Bonzai Bowl. With our two " Shark Coves" in hand, we set off to go walking at the back bay.
Toward the beginning of our walk, I saw a trail ( or not so much of a trail) heading up one of the hills, and all of a sudden the need to Hike came flowing through my veins... that's never happened before. I'm no North Face girl. As we were were just about to end our little escapade and make our way back toward the ground below, we saw a snake. Now, usually I'm not a little girl about certain things but I definitely screamed when I Saw it. After making sure it was completely gone, we got off that hill as fast as we could, and started walking once more; 20 lizards, 1 snake,1 crane, and a High School cross country team later, we headed back to our city life.
In the Evening, my friend Darla ( who was the one with me earlier), and I drove over to our friend Reid's house. We hung out for a bit and then decided or more so Reid decided ice cream was a good idea, Cold Stone ice cream. After eating our ice cream and returning back to our friends house, we waited out front for more of our guy friends back from high school to meet up with us. It was so nice to see all of them. We definitely miss hang'n with these boys. A good night!

No comments: