Thursday, September 2, 2010

I spread out my hands to You; My soul longs for You like a thirsty land. Selah

I would like to take the time to let the body of Christ encourage one another. As Iron sharpens Iron... This is for the person/people that need(s) to be at the feet of Jesus but just can't seem to find the time to be still. May this be a stepping stone to the main event. ( actually sitting at His feet) Leave a comment about what God has been teaching you or just an encouraging word for someone else. This is for edification.

"Come and hear, all you who fear God, and i will declare what He has done for my soul."
Psalm 66:16

"I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on your wondrous works "
Psalm 145:5

1 comment:

allisonescalante said...

" The Lord upholds all who fall, and raises up all who are bowed down." psalm 145:14