Sunday, February 7, 2010

Setting up




twas a semi stressful set up, but i would definitely do it again in a heart beat. I absolutely LOVE planning parties and seeing the hard work pay off. I had a couple people on my side watching my back and helping set up. a couple shout outs: mother, for bringing everything i forgot. father, for helping my dreams and crafts really come true. maggie, for lending her fingers to me in order to make some more purple leaves for my trees. Natalie, for bringing equipment, setting up the camera equipment, and for being the love behind the pictures that will hopefully come soon. Robert, for coming up with gigantic wall flower ideas. Rachel, for letting me use her club house and helping me set up. Louie and Dad, for being my continual Dry Ice guys. And an over all blanket of thanks to everyone along the way for putting up with me while i have been crafting and setting up and stressed.

No comments: