Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Animal


There is something special and dangerous about an animal I got when I was younger. When he first came home, and for a couple of years, he had us fooled. somehow he has managed to transform into a different creature every couple of years. My brothers used to call him the " red heifer." Sometimes he resembles that of a fawn, Bambi, if you will. Other times, when his ears lay back, he looks like a seal. But most recently he has taken shape as a UNICORN. Sadly, it has been hard to properly enjoy him as a unicorn. However, today my unicorn returned to his first identity, a small red miniature doberman pinscher, as he has had his horn removed. Since being home from the vet with his CONE strapped around his neck, Chewy has still not figured out that he can't fit through small spaces or get in his blankets by himself or go through the doggy door and my absolute favorite, he runs into everything with his cone on. a Celebration is in order. Now to get past the yucky stitches, and blood stage.

1 comment:

Magdalene Barbara said...

YAY CHEW!!!! I will bring him flowers soon. Give him my love.