Sunday, June 8, 2008

At Your feet I will stay

The verses that keep me clinging to my Lord, are the verses that keep me wanting more.
just in case you wanted to know what was going on in my heart and life thus far
" Then you will call upon Me, and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you . And you will seek Me and find Me. When you search for Me with all your heart."
" For i know the thoughts I think toward you, Allison.  thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope!" - Jeremiah 29:11
 " Seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the Lord for it; for in its peace you will have peace."
" this captivity is long; build houses and dwell in them, and plant gardens and eat their fruit." - Jeremiah 29:28
" thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: write in a book for yourself all the words that i have spoken to you. For behold the days are coming, says the Lord, that i will bring back from captivity my people israel and judah, says the Lord. and i will cause them to return to the Land that i gave to their fathers and they shall possess it."
" Because your sins have increased i have done this to you." 30:15
" For i will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds." vs.17
" For who is this who pledged his heart to approach me?, says the Lord.  you shall be my people and i will be your God." vs. 21
" yes, i have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore loving kindness i have drawn you . Again i will build you, and you shall be rebuilt." jer. 31:3&4
For i will turn your mourning to joy, i will comfort them, and make them rejoice rather than sorrow. i will satiate the soul of the priest with abundance, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness."- vs. 13
Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded and they shall come back from the land of the enemy. there is hope in your future." vs. 16,17
" For though i spoke against him,i earnestly remembered him still; therefore my heart yearns for him.vs.20
" set up signposts , make landmarks; set your heart towards the highway.-vs. 21
" After this i woke and looked around, and my sleep was sweet to me " vs.26

No comments: