Tuesday, June 10, 2008

about me

Hi, my name is: Allison Elyse Escalante

When I'm nervous: I crack my knuckles

The last song I listened to: “ the swell season” by Glen Hansard and Inga Irglova

If I were to get married right now my best man/woman would be: sadly enough… I really couldn’t say.

By this time next year: I want to have a job I love and something else but it’s a secret.

I have a hard time understanding: how God works. (His ways are not our ways)

My favorite hair style: anything with Volume

In the morning I: wash my face and hopefully read my Bible

If I were an animal I'd be: something little but not too little … Probably a SALAMANDAR!

A better name for me would be: Al

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I only give new songs about a 15 second chance to be interesting

2. I sleep with out bottoms (too personal?)

3. I rarely sing melody when listening to songs

4. I love trying to figure people out

5. I won’t get too close to a person until I know I won’t immediately get annoyed

6.  I taught myself how to: swim, ride a bike, play guitar, skate

7. I have a really good sense of smell

8. I get frustrated when people don’t get/understand things I think they should

9. I don’t do well alone.

 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

1. Have a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus

2. Spend time with me

3.  Laugh with me

4. Talk with me/ looking me in the eye

5. Encourage me

6 flowers!

7. I love being held

8. Cards/ letters

9. Be Coby

 THINGS THAT ANNOY/ANGER ME

1. People shushing me

2. People talking to me like I’m stupid

3. People pulling away too soon in hugs

4. People who don’t wash their hair

5. the condensation on the inside of water bottles

6. having dirty hands

7.  when someone call me but talks to someone else while on the phone 

THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

1. Heights

2. Needles

3. Giving Birth

4. Pain

5.getting stung

6.stubbing my toe

No comments: