Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet SAN JUAN

Black unsweetened Ice Tea
Jake
Our Shoes
Chris
Chance

I've been spending a lot of time at the Lord's feet- A good place to be. God has been teaching me things, hard things. One of the things He has been putting on my heart and has spoken to me about several times is that I am to step back from leading worship for a time. This may come as a shock to some, probably most, but at the end of the day obedience is all that matters.

I have had to say good bye to a lot but I know that the Lord is good, and that He has good things for me. So to Scott, Jake, Chris, Chance, Kevin, and John, I have loved ministering along side of you- playing music, talking about the Lord and our second service starbucks runs. I love you all.

to watch the last archived worship sets and study with me there click here. It was an emotional set but as previously stated, God is good and has good things to come.

No comments: