Monday, November 8, 2010

A day with I AM SAILBOAT

The guys waiting around for me to get all my gear together.
On Saturday I met up with the band, I AM SAILBOAT to take some band photos for them. Everything went really well and the images couldn't have come out more amazing. God is so good and His glory totally was shown in these images. I can't wait till I can finally hand them over to these guys, as well as share them with all of you!
At the end of the night we went and shot in the Old Tustin area. After dinner we saw this diner kind of place and decided to go in and check it out. One of the Ladies ended up making us all these awesome concoctions out of ice cream and some of their over 1,600 different kinds of sodas they offer there. And for those that love rootbeer, they have 16 different kinds. Did I mention she did this for us for FREE?!!!!
So to Max, Brandon, Josh and Cory, It was fun getting to know you guys and hang'n wit cha. Stay crazy.

No comments: