Monday, April 19, 2010

seven years ago...


A couple of nights ago my friend natalie and I sat at Harbor House in Laguna to shot the breeze. We talked of nights that were awful. A couple days after describing to her ( in great detail) one of mine from seven years ago, I flew up North to visit my brother and his family. It was then, sitting on the ground near my brother that he asked if I had seen his latest post from his new analog /digital blog. I hadn't. Much to my surprise, it was this picture. One of the pictures from that dreaded day. I just about died when I saw it. Naturally, I called Natalie and laughed my head off. so silly. so silly. ( it wasn't then)

and for those of you who think I'm being dramatic when I say it was an awful night, Im not!!!! It was awful and thats all I'm gonna say.

2 comments:

Nina49a said...

you SO left us hangin'

allisonescalante said...

well, for a purpose. you see, if I were to share the excruciating details of this night and the person saw this post or someone in that persons family, they would probably not be happy with me. so my leaving out details was for the best... sorry. I dont want to completely humiliate the person on the other end even if it was such along time ago. cha know?