Tuesday, February 17, 2009




okay so valentines day came and went. sadly, i cleaned my room. and at one point during the weekend, im pretty sure i wanted to rip off my skin . haha! just kidding!..seriously though. oh to be a girl! and i would just like to clear things up... its a good kind of rip your skin off - if there is such a thing. anyway, monday i had yet another lovely day off from school. i had planned on spending it in carpenteria but to no avail- the rain had foiled my plans. because i could no longer spend my time where i wanted, i spent the day with a dear friend of mine in my neck of the woods .We had a tiny outing with my camera but something was missing.i think it was the fact that i used a girl instead of a boy for my photo-shoot. girls are way more self conscious( i include myself as well), but the pictures turned out pretty good anyway. what did you do for your valentines day?...  

2 comments:

Rachel was like.... said...

woah! i love it! maggie looks like shes trying to keep a straight face and not laugh (or talk) in the second picture

Magdalene Barbara said...

I try not to laugh ALWAYS.