Friday, February 20, 2009

I'VE BEEN CONTRAINDICATED!!!

so today i became the best esthetician in the world! hhah. i learned how to do a bikini wax and all day my teacher kept telling me: " nice pull" hurray for me! hurray for all the anagen i pulled out! 
today was a day i have held my breath for, and for quite some time. for a month now i have been dreading this day because i so badly did not want hair ripped out of a very delicate area( wink wink) but to No avail. i had to man up,or more so woman up. can i just say women go through way more pain than men so we should really change that expression. anyway... after i had been given my bikini wax, we moved on to my arms. For some reason after about the 3rd pull my arm started to itch and sting and burn and i broke out in hives. it was awful. i am now happy to report that all of my symptoms have gone away and my arm is back to normal. however, half of my arm still has hair on it. haha! i would have taken a picture but i think i have grossed Nina out enough for a while what with the bloody nose, jelly fish, and waxing picts! 

No comments: