Thursday, February 26, 2009

just one of those days...


today was just one of those days... one of those bad days. i left my house at 8:00 am which would allow me to have an hour and a half to get to Demalogica in Carson. i knew i was going to get lost because i ALWAYS get lost but this was a special get lost day. 
    in short i ended up taking the wrong freeway and ended up driving for two hours. i was a half an hour late for Dermalogica. the day was boring ( not because of dermalogica- just because im not interested in doing facials for the rest of my life. im a make up girl! dermalogica's great.)and i became sick to my stomach after lunch because of my lunch(chili's). then i left an hour early because i just didnt want to be there anymore and i felt sick, and i got lost going home too. I ENDED UP IN COMPTON. who does that? ALLISON!

1 comment:

Sera Nelson said...

I would definitely do the same thing.... I always get lost... especially on the toll road... without any money... but yes, I always get lost too !