Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jehovah Jireh


The Lord is named many things. One of which, and my favorite: Jehovah Jireh- the Lord will PROVIDE. 
   Monday night was pretty difficult for me emotionally. However, the Lord once again proved Himself so incredibly faithful to meet my need physically and emotionally. He truly is upholding me. 
Every monday night I meet up with a couple of girls at the District in Tustin to pray. As we were sitting in Panera and my turn came to share my prayer requests, i started to cry. i have been so overwhelmed as of late to the point where i feel like i cant stand. the cares of the world have been pounding me. I had been praying all day that God would send shepherds to feed me according to His heart, and that night He did it. Two friends stood in a parking lot with me and encouraged me. it was such a blessing. and as i was about to open my car door, my friend hands me a check, and says, " the Lord told me to give you this." i have never been good at taking money from people. I gave her this look as to tell her with my eyes. she told me to check the date; that she had been carrying the check around since that time. once she said that, i knew it was from the Lord. 
        Once i got home i dove into the Word and i received a text with verses to encourage me. and as i was looking up these verses, The Lord completely spoke to me from Job 39:11 -12.  " will you trust him because his strength is great? or will you leave your labor to him? will you trust him to bring home your grain. and gather it to your threshing floor? But for me the Lord said, " Allison, will you trust Me because my strength is great? Will you leave your labor to Me? Will you trust Me to bring home your grain, and gather it to your threshing floor?
- THE LORD WILL PROVIDE!

1 comment:

Jessy said...

awesome!!! i love when the Lord does that He continually shows me that He is faithful to meet our every need!