Sunday, September 14, 2008

an open door


God has been opening and closing doors like crazy as of late; demanding my trust. The newest venture of faith for me currently is in stepping into a new role as the worship leader for Calvary Chapel San Juan Capistrano. I am so excited to be doing such and leaning on the Lord for His strength as my weakness will undoubtedly show. though, I am reminded often (through the scriptures) that I come short in no gift. So if you're ever in San Juan Capistrano on a Sunday morning, stop by and say hello. I would love to see you. And even if your not in the area... stop by anyway. It's always encouraging to see familiar faces. Service starts at 10:00 am!  (5 fwy. south coming from costa mesa- get off on Ortega HWY and turn right.) And to make matters way better, the most amazing starbucks is located right on the corner.  so, stop by. - we'll do lunch!

No comments: