Friday, January 1, 2010

thirty six days to go





It's almost that time again, and if you're anything like my mother, you're rolling your eyes. My Birthday is one of my favorite times of year. I'm not quite sure why that is. It's not the attention or the gifts. I think i just really like planning parties and hanging out with a ton of my friends.

As the day grows nigh I have been slaving away in my living room preparing for the big event. I have several tea pots, tea cups, and old victorian platters i salvaged from the Good Will, tucked away in a nook and cranny. Oh so delightful.. here are some crafts that wont yet make sense till later and a crown that hopefully does. P.S. It's a "Alice in Wonderland" themed party

2 comments:

Magdalene Barbara said...

I'm equally as excited...EVERY YEAR....I like to hype up your birthdays....I'm kind of like your PR Rep.I know we've joked about it for years, but you really should pay me. In case you forgot-I love you, and appreciate you<3

Corynne Escalante said...

wow, it looks great so far!