Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do me a favor and Pick ONE.... Please!






My wedding makeup blog is in the process of being re-designed and i am in need of a bio picture. Since this is the case, my friend Natalie was so generous as to take some shots of me. The only problem now is that i am terribly indecisive, and even more so when it comes to critiquing myself. Here is where i need all of you. I have chosen some of my favorites but what do you guys think? pick one for me. or at the very least, give me your thoughts.

9 comments:

Jessy said...

I like them all!!! hard decision for sure! um i think one of the ones where you are smiling is best :)

Rachel was like.... said...

i like the last one the best, with the blue background. you look gorgeous, collected, mature, and experienced. all possible qualities i would respect from someone if i was looking for a make up artist. :)

Sera Nelson said...

I like the first one or the second to last one the best!!!

allison escalante said...

thanks guys for your picks. as i stare at the pictures i realize something about a picture and my choices have narrowed. for instance, i really like the yellow one but one of my eyes in the pic make me look cross eyed or something and im pretty sure no one wants there make up done by someone cross eyed... just sayin'

puff-daddy/unbounklably boucles... said...

you're being far too critical of your face. that one was, in fact, my favorite of the bunch. it is the most representative of allison... at least the allison i know.

love, your photographer

puff-daddy/unbounklably boucles... said...

actually, if i had it my way, that pic would pop up with a sound byte of you in a gut-roll laugh... THAT is the allison i know...

love, you know who

Brittany Anne said...

4, 1 or 5.

You look gorgeous in the fourth.

Corynne Escalante said...

i like the 2nd to last one. dave says first one or last one.

Magdalene Barbara said...

Second to last..you STUD!!!