Monday, October 26, 2009

may it inspire something in you.


I have been looking for some art for my apartment and somehow stumbled across this lovely website. originally i wanted and still want actual painted pieces in which you can see the paint writhing off the canvas, but alas these are just prints. however, i like them too much to pay close attention to that fact. i don't really see it as settling... and now all of a sudden i feel like painting. Just Thought these might inspire something in you.

2 comments:

Jessy said...

for my apartment???? really? so your back on that idea? :) love you!

allisonescalante said...

ha ha ha.... i have been carrying it in my heart secretly for a little while. ha. i went to a womans retreat this last weekend and God gave me this verse in jeremiah that says," And now look, I free you this day from the chains that [were] on your hand. If it seems good to you to come with me to Babylon, come, and I will look after you. But if it seems wrong for you to come with me to Babylon, remain here. See, all the land [is] before you; wherever it seems good and convenient for you to go, go there." but the thing that stuck out to me, and that has been tucked away in my heart is the part that say, AND I WILL LOOK AFTER YOU. im not scared anymore. i know the Lord will look after me. i'm just waiting for an answer on my fleece( card) ya know?