Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am Allison hear me roar!


sorry. my doll head stains easily so i have left over stains that may be distracting.

A couple of days ago i was so worried about having enough money to move should the Lord still want me to. You see i have this fault. I spend way way WAY too much money on birthday presents and since these past couple of birthdays have been so closely grouped together, my savings went from plenty to little to nothing. However, I have been praying the Lord would multiply my money. I know that where the Lord calls He equips and provides. All this to say, I have a new job to add to the List. ( hair/makeup artist, esthetician, wedding photographer assistant, assistant at a brokerage firm, nanny,worship leader,and now FACE PAINTER!) go ahead and laugh... But its surprisingly really good money and its a blast. I work for a company called FACEFORMERS .... like transformers but not. This isn't your normal every day face painting it gets pretty crazy.... Go a head and take a look. & PRAISE GOD THE LORD PROVIDES!!!

1 comment:

Jessy said...

yay!! looks good! I told you, you would be great!