Sunday, June 28, 2009


The last couple of weeks have been SO boring. I should have started looking for a real job once i received my license, however that was not the case. I've been kind of  in a limbo state; seeking the Lord for my next step- (Should i stay here or should i move)... i think thats how the song goes...My days were filled with going to the gym, the beach, and lots of water... lots and lots of water( to drink). 
    About a week ago I talked with Jesus and told him I was bored. Resting is nice, but I'm too fidgety; even when I'm sitting at home I have to be doing something. Of course knowing how to give even better gifts than those of the world, I was given tons to do- tons of fun things to do, while i wait. ANGEL GAME/ SHOOTING THE MAMELLI AND RICHELLI WEDDING with matt/PORTRAITS( also with matt)/ ROE AND ROSE WEDDING TRIAL RUNS(hair and make- up)/ BACHELORETTE PARTY.... LOTS TO DO. let me know if you want to do something fun..  and if you want to check out matt's work, his website link is located on my side bar under MATT WRIGHT.

No comments: