The South Swell was crazy!!! The waves were supposed to be 4 to 5 feet with the occasional 6. however, the morning ended up being the occasional 8 (in some spots). Rediculous.
- 1.one of our girls got caught in a Rip, and because Life guards aren't yet on duty, my friend Andrew had to go save her.
- 2. a seal pup swam dangerously close to shore. then got a little closer, and then even closer. so close in fact that he beached himself. whether he was wanting to die or just resting i do not know but it was pretty cool to see a wild seal so close.
- some stupid lady decided it was a good idea to try and pet the wild seal.... DUMB!
- 3.Selah is just adorable!
- 4. I'm too sun burnt for words.