Tuesday, April 7, 2009

an ode to all the little people cheering for me in my fridge.

you know that commercial? i think it might have been an aquafina commercial- not sure. well, whatever commercial it may or may not have been, it definitely stuck... to some extent. in the commercial there are different people and they are all having to make choices on what to drink and maybe even eat..(?) i dont know... anyway. every time this person makes a wise choice - meaning a healthy choice, an applause breaks forth from somewhere. im not quite sure where and this may make absolutely no sence at all to you but i kinda remember it. if anyone wants to help my memory out fill free to shoot me a comment. it will probably be maggie. maggie has been harboring all of my memories for 20 years, and the only reason it hasnt been longer, is because im not quite sure how tight we were when i was 1.
MOVING ON... today i lived this commercial. i finally reached my house after a grueling day of school and needed something... last week it was red meat and today my body thought caffein was a good deal. i opened my fridge to find a lonely soda sitting there all by itself blinking it's eyes in interconnectivity ( as meant by interdependence or freedom- not in the other ways...). yet something inside of me refused. i went to the kitchen cabinet to grab a glass, opened the fridge once more for some ice cold H2O. as the water poured into my glass i could hear the crowd cheering. everyone wanted front row tickets to the glass of water - everyone...

3 comments:

Magdalene Barbara said...

I tried really hard to find out which product that was for, but I couldn't find it. However, I do remember it.

Bryn said...

this is so funny! i'm like, "you're movin' in... tomorrow, and you 'aint got nuttin' to says abouts itz".

Nina49a said...

You are so funny! Yeah for good choices! I want a lil cheering crowd in my fridge.