Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I NEED A DRINK... of water!

originally i was inspired to create a Ninja Turtle, however upon application i came to realize there is no red in my color pallet. so sad... anyway tomorrow is another day! and im so excited for it, well half excited... im half excited because i was successfully able to talk my friend Michael into coming  to get a back facial from me. upon almost begging for him to come in for a visit, he replied, " what the heck is a back facial?" hahah! i love that guys dont know these things. once i expained that it's pretty much a hour and fifteen minute massage, he was all for it. THE other half of my half excitedness is due to the fact that i have a HUGE anatomy test tomorrow. HUGE!!! and i should probably studying for it. No, i know i should be.  but im at the point where im sooo overwhelmed that i just cant study. have you ever needed to clean your room so badly and when you went into clean it, all you could do is stand there staring? thats how i feel- overwhelmed to the point of no return... and now i am more motivated to go clean my room than to study!!! ahhh! i need water.

2 comments:

Magdalene Barbara said...

I wish you had red in your pallet. Raphael is a rockstar.

Magdalene Barbara said...

''hey can you give the back of my face a facial?''-Scott Cunningham