Friday, July 30, 2010

Clair's Surprise party

the TK burger truck catered this affair
COCOnuts
the fish in wine glasses really was a good idea
tip: goldfish die fast. buy the smaller ones and save money. they last longer

I had the privilege of planning a friends birthday party a while back. Her, her husband, my brother and sister n law and I were all hanging out together one afternoon, and when she received a phone call from her brother all the way in Iraq, we knew it was the perfect time to talk about this shindig. Brandon had so many great ideas. I loved sneaking around planning this with him. When a beach theme was suggested, I immediately hopped on board. I had been wanting to plan a beach themed party for quite some time now, and I left the cliche leis and hula skirts in the stores where they belong.

No comments: