Saturday, July 25, 2009

JR HIGH CAMP


                                    Jesse, Justin, Jim, Joel, Josh... there are WAY too many 'J's in my life

I have been everywhere else but home. Every now and again i like to take a little break from my  life in Orange County, and seek the Lord in a new attitude. It is always a blessing. Three Weeks ago i left for North County San diego. Two Weeks ago i left for Carpenteria. One week ago i left for the mountains (CCJH Camp). And this week i will be back up there. ahhh! it has been hectic but lots of fun with lots of tears. I LOve BEing EnCoUrAgEd in the Lord!!! and my friend John ALWAYS makes me cry( mostly cause were on the same page).

2 comments:

Corynne Escalante said...

and the week before that, you left for northern california... but to seek time with your niece and nephew, brother and sister-in-law, so that wasn't actually a trip to "seek the Lord" per se. but it was a trip...

glad you're being blessed. love you, kid.

oh, and by the way, if you get a bloody nose in the sanctuary up there, i won't be able to come or not come to your rescue... so call in vain for someone else, okay? <3

Magdalene Barbara said...

I dont like that you'll have been gone for two weeks. a few texts is not enough...when you get home...let's go someplace new.





and don't let the enemy shove you down any stairs okay?